Terms and Conditions
MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15 157 031 720
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please be aware that a ticket (referred to as a Festival wristband) to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be re-sold, attempted to be re-sold, transferred or attempted to be transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the Festival wristband and all other Festival wristbands in the same order are voidable and the Festival wristband holder/s may be refused entry to or be ejected from the festival site or handed over to Police. Aunty’s re-sale facility is the only authorised re-sale facility.
This Festival wristband is sold by MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15 157 031 720. Purchase of this Festival wristband constitutes a contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and, in the event that the Festival wristband is purchased on another’s behalf, the Festival wristband holder. Wristbands are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and the Festival wristband holder.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following.
1. A change in personal circumstances of the Festival wristband holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the Festival wristband.
2. Festival wristbands will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival wristband-holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
3. Lost, stolen or damaged Festival wristbands will not be replaced.
4. Festival wristbands only provide access to the areas as indicated by signage at the event.
5. Audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video recorders, mobile phones and pagers) are permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a Festival wristband holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
6. Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival wristband holder when at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre.
7. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to have their vehicle searched on entry for glass, gas bottles and other banned items.
8. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the festival rules viewable at www.mmf.com.au. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the festival rules and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
9. MMF Pty Ltd has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the festival for presentation, promotional or other MMF Pty Ltd purposes in perpetuity.
10. Transport to and from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre will be operated by independent parties. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
11. Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language or gestures whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour concerns you, please do not attend.
12. Children under 10 are free. Everyone else needs a Festival wristband to gain entry. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. There are no concessions or discounts. These terms and conditions and the festival rules apply also to persons under 18.
13. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
14. Festival wristband holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness MMF Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the Festival wristband holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival wristband holder.
15. Entry is at the Festival wristband holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, Festival wristband holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release MMF Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Festival wristband holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.